INVITE MORE WIN MORE: How to win Gift Coupon?
Refer your friends or invite new participants to NAC and take away your Gift Coupon.
| 10 Active Users
|| Rs. 150 Gift Coupon
| 15 Active Users
|| Rs. 300 Gift Coupon
| 20 Active Users
|| Rs. 500 Gift Coupon
| 40 Active Users
|| Rs. 1500 Gift Coupon
| 50 Active Users
|| Rs. 2000 Gift Coupon
|| 100 Active Users
|| Rs. 10,000 Gift Coupon
Where will this Championship take place?
TopYa! – World’s First Two Way Interactive Digital Video Platform.
The Championship will run on
What is TopYa!?
TopYa (Talent Optimization Platform for Youth to Adult) is a video based mobile app that motivates and inspires players to new levels of skill and creativity. Visit: topya.com and activefunacademy.com for more info. TopYa! recently conducted the virtual contest to engage and build the excitement for Mission XI Million /FIFA World Cup U-17 program involving 15,000+ schools and 11 Million+ Students across India.
What is the format of National Active Championship?
National Active Championship is open to all school students across India. The championship is grouped in 3 Categories for School Students (based on Classes):
- Little Champs (Class I - IV)
- Rising Stars (Class V - VIII)
- Super Seniors (Class IX - XII)
All categories have monthly prizes followed by Grand Finale Rewards to Best 11 Active Students. Prizes include Certificates, Laptops, Bluetooth Speakers, Sports Goodies, Gift Coupons and Footballs Signed by Celebrities.
When will National Active Championship start?
National Active Championship 2018 shall commence on 30th April 2018 and will run for a period of 6 months.
How do we Pre-Register as a student?
nac.topya.in and register themselves by filling out the form available under Register Student.
Students log in to
Terms & Conditions National Active Championship 2018
- Any one can participate in the championship.
- To be considered as a winner one must be :-
- Under 18 years of age
- Resident of India
- Must register in the contest through the Player Registration Form
- Face of the participant must be visible in videos submitted by the participant for identification. Videos submitted by another person on behalf of the participant will not be accepted.
- Only one video response per challenge per participant will be counted.
- Best user video entries can be used on TopYa! collaterals for Social Media promotions
- Scores will be considered only for Challenge Activities under "My Skills" assigned by Coach NAC.
- All user submitted videos are TopYa! property and the videos will be displayed in NAC TopYa! TV. TopYa! does not allow to reproduce or communicate any of the video content from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.
- If the initial prize winners are not contactable over the email or mobile number provided during registration and do not claim their prize by 30 Nov 2018, NAC/Topya reserves the right to select the best next winner. The winner will be notified in writing.
- This prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winners’ names will be published on various TopYa! Social Media.
- The Championship closes on last week of March 2019.
- Monthly result will be declared every 10th day the next month, Grand Finale result will be declared on 10th April 2019.
- The NAC/Topya reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the contest without prior notice.
- All disputes are subject to New Delhi jurisdiction.
- By entering this competition the participant accepts the full terms, conditions, and rules of this competition and agrees to abide by these rules and any requirements and/or proceedings issued by NAC/Topya in regard to the competition.
- Users submitting sexually explicit content will be disqualified. Any material containing sexually explicit act or conduct is punishable under Section 67 of the Information Technology Act.